The Very Inspiring Blogger Award
I was nominated by Shelbyallover for “The Very Inspiring Blogger Award” This is the link to her blog. http://shelbyyallover.wordpress.com I’ve been following her blog for some time and she’s got a lot of interesting things to share so make sure you check out her blog. Her blog is interesting, fun, insightful…I’m feeling like an advertiser at the moment. Oh well. I also forgot to add that it’s FREE to read…which I guess every blog that I’ve seen is but still, another amazing blog to read. So thank you for nominating me!
This is my first time doing this so hopefully I do it correctly. Thanks for all of the support.
Like this picture! Guess I’ll have to add another page for awards now! 🙂
My Answers to her questions are:
1. “What is the 1 blog post you have written, that you are most proud of?”
“Why I do (and don’t) want to go to Australia” was my favorite. I think my post said it all, I love researching places and I think everyone else did as well. I got a lot of advice and what places to go to from those who have gone there…so that was fun as well. I learned so much and I think other people did as well.
2. What is a day well spent to you?
Getting all A’s on my school tests would be a great day. Although honestly, learning as much as possible in that day is what I enjoy. There’s only so much knowledge that I can soak up before my brain cells die. Older people are constantly telling me, “Learn as much as you can before you starting losing brain cells and end up like me.” And then they remind me to treasure my hair before I lose it. Ugh… 😛
3. What would you do with a million dollars?
Half of it I would give to researchers to help fund their research for diseases and disorders. Use it for college as well(college has gotten awfully expensive these days) and use it for my own research since I want to be a scientist myself. I would use the rest to help out my family and to also travel a bit as well. I think I still have plenty of money still left so the rest I’ll put it where it’s safe and can slowly grow in amount. Investing in various things is always wise!
4. What is the most valuable lesson that you have learned?
There’s a lot of lessons that I’ve learned in my short time on earth but I’ve learned that hard-work, perseverance and dedication really do pay off. I’ve seen it work so many times in my life.
5. Where is the best place you have ever traveled?
I was in Russia when I was extremely young but I don’t remember any of that. I would say going to Southern California with all of my cousins. Must fun time and we did a lot of different things. Going to British Columbia in Canada was also pretty fun! As you can see, I haven’t traveled a lot…thus the “Dreaming of Traveling.”
6. Are you doing what you believe in, or are you settling for what you are doing?
Yes! I am doing what I believe in. I’m chasing my dreams now…just a million dollars would help even more! 😛
7. What would you do differently if you knew nobody would judge you?
Ha! I used to care what other people thought about me in that sense but now I don’t really care what other people have to say about me…especially judging me because I know and let’s all sing it together, “The haters are going to hate, hate, hate…” Yeah, I can’t believe I just did that. I can’t escape that song, IT’S EVERYWHERE!! Ugh…
8. What could you not go a day without doing?
Probably being with family or friends. Not being on my computer is pretty terrible as well!
9. Who is your hero?
Lecrae is my hero I would say. You might’ve noticed that he’s my favorite artist but he’s not just great at making rap/hip-hop music, his story is absolutely amazing! He was into drugs, alcohol, and other things (trying to keep this blog appropriate for ALL Ages) and he almost died but he found out a way through Jesus Christ to make his life better and he’s changed my life and many others with his story and messages. He changes Christians and non-Christians lives. He goes to prisons and talks to those people since he has experience with it! Honestly, there’s no way to explain his story totally but here’s his story on Youtube.
Later, I’ll show you some of his great music. He’s won a Grammy and he was #1 for many weeks on the billboard and he got to be on Jimmy Fallon.
10. If you could live anywhere, where would it be?
New Zealand definitely! Love the accent and love the land – most beautiful land ever – paradise for sure! Sometime, I’ll show you some pictures. Plus, it’s also where they filmed The Lord of The Rings and The Hobbit.
11. Why do you have a blog?
To share my stories and opinions. Showing people who I am and what I love. I honestly didn’t think a lot of people would follow my blog but I was proven wrong.
1. The first blog I would like to nominate is Mackenzie on the Fly. She definitely deserves this award because she inspires me to travel and chase my dreams even more. She loves to travel to all kinds of places and she’s definitely a fun writer. Lots of cool pictures!
2. Second blog is “To Live With All My Might. This is actually the first blog that I followed and it’s very inspirational. She’s a great writer and she discusses many inspirational topics.
3. Third blog is southernblondevegan. Yes, I’m not veagan but she’s got some really cool recipes and she inspires me to try some of this food. I have to be honest, I’ve kind of been put off veagan food because it doesn’t look good but her food that she’s posted looks amazing!
4. Fourth blog is LaVieEstBelle. This means “Life is Beautiful” in French. Her profile caught my attention saying, “Moved to Paris at 19 on a whim to figure out life.” Don’t be afraid to take chances in life! That’s what I think she did! Maybe, I’m wrong but it’s inspirational even if I’m wrong but I doubt so. Anyway, great writer and she’s funny! Plus, she’s a chocoholic!
5. Final blog is Colormecollegiate. This blog is about life in college and it not only educates me but inspires me to make it through college. Lots of interesting topics and advice in this blog -especially since I plan on attending a private school.
Now it’s your turn if you choose to accept or not. Answer these questions!
My 11 questions are:
1. What’s your greatest memory in high-school or college?
2. Who is your greatest hero?
3. What would you do with a million dollars?
4. What’s your mission in life?
5. Favorite movie or tv show of the year?
6. What’s your greatest strength?
7. What’s worse: Not having your phone or not having a good friend to talk to?
8. You feel the happiest when you __?
9. Why’d you start your blog?
10. What’s your favorite music song?
11. Favorite color?
Instructions to make sure you do?
- Nominate 5 blogs which inspire you
- Display the award logo on your blog.
- Answer the eleven questions provided by me and make eleven new ones for others to answer.
- Notify your nominee.
- Thank the person who nominated you (that would be me :P) and include a link of my blog in your post.